DID YOU KNOW WE ALSO STOCK:
Cotton & Polyester canvas for digital printing.
Cotton Canvas is used for indoor and outdoor advertising.
It has an accurate colour performance and it is applicable for solvent digital printing and water based printing.
It is also an ideal choice for art picture prints for indoor decoration.
Pigment inks, dye inks, solvent inks, mild (eco) solvent inks, UK inks.
Suggested to use pigment inks and dye inks for indoor high accurate printing.
Differences and/or similarities :
- Both are white color for high quality print outcome;
- Both are suitable for digital photo prints (compatibility with a dye or certain inks may vary);
- Both of them can have a different structure which is result of the waving procedures. Therefore, it’s possible to get fine textures with both material canvases;
- Both material canvas can be equally waterproof if certain type inks will be applied on them;
- Polyester canvas is more flexible during stretching on a frame.
- Polyester comes in Matt & Gloss
These common features seem to be very important for providing the maximum image quality and a long lasting color effect, so it’s no surprise why there are some similarities. Attention must be paid to the key factors mentioned above which will have impact on the outcome of each print.
Popularity over the last couple of years to use canvas as a means of signage or photo display has grown for many reason.
First of all, the details from high resolution images can be seen on printed canvas same as on the screen. Second, the canvas fabrics for printing have a specific texture which eliminates reflection comparing to other types of digital prints. Third, most of the inks used for canvas printing are UV resistant so they will not fade for a very long time. There are many images of different already finished canvas examples you can find online and you can see how they look in different interiors.
We stock Rolls, unfortunately no frames.
Contact us if you would like more information or pricing regarding the canvas rolls.